Let's Create Memories Together.
Every once in a while I like to get inspired… just like my brides do when they look through sites like Pinterest and all the wedding blogs out there, I also like to create little stories and pretend weddings with the help of some amazing local vendors and volunteers… so this was a styled bridal shoot, as you can image, and we had tons of fun with it!… I especially liked the amazing light that just poured in through the windows, and for many of you who know how much light excites me, this was gold…
Our theme for the shoot was a classic and elegant, with a little bit of a vintage twist (I’m sure you all know by know how much I love me a twist of vintage)… everything came together perfectly…. Nan Romano provided us 2 beautiful dresses to play with, one specifically which caught my eye from the start, reminiscent of Grace Kelly with the beautiful lace full length arms and a modern scooped open back, and another more modern beige colored dress, that gave us a little more edge and classic elegance. Our beautiful couple Sarah and John, who actually were married only 6 months ago, got to relive their wedding day all over again and play dress up… along with the help of talented hair and makeup artist, Tina Georgy, the chemistry between them was just amazing and so fun to play off of… The grandiosity of our beautiful venue for the day, The Mansion at Natirar, and all of the intricate architectural details, the beautiful deep wooden textures, reminded me of an old French castle, and paired with florist and event designer Laura Clare’s attention to every single detail when I told her I wanted a beautiful table set up with details as if they came from my grandmother’s china cabinet…
Just goes to show that when you have an amazing team that you put all of your trust into for your wedding, nothing but good surprises can come…. I’m incredibly thankful for the opportunity to have put together such a beautiful shoot with amazing participants… I got my dose of “inspiration” before the wedding season starts cranking up for me…. hope you might take a peek at this shoot, and take away something from it as well!
Oh… and as much as I hate seeing myself on camera… check out Generic Brand Human’s awesome rendition of our behind the scene’s of the shoot… fun to see what goes on behind the images!
*If you’re inspired by any of the details in this session, please feel free to contact the vendors directly. Detailed credits are provided at the end of this post.*
1. (Gown 1) ‘Kennedy’ by Modern Trousseau supplied by The Bridal Boutique at Nan Romano, Bedminster, NJ
2. (Gown 2) ‘Regan’ by Modern Trousseau supplied by The Bridal Boutique at Nan Romano, Bedminster, NJ
3. Cathedral Veil by Homa Creations supplied by The Bridal Boutique at Nan Romano, Bedminster, NJ
4. Flower Hairpiece by Andrea’s Beau supplied by The Bridal Boutique at Nan Romano, Bedminster, NJ
5. Tuxedo supplied by Joseph D’Apolito and Son, Far Hills, NJ
6. Hair and Makeup by Tina Georgy, Verona, NJ
7. Floral arrangements supplied by Laura Clare Floral Design and Event Decor, Bernardsville, NJ
8. Pastries supplied by Coco Luxe Fine Pastries, Peapack, NJ
9. Wedding Cake supplied by Palermo’s Custom Cakes and Pastries, Ridgefield Park, NJ
10. Venue – The Mansion at Natirar, Peapack, NJ
11. Cinematography by Generic Brand Human, Morristown, NJ
… and photography by your’s truly…
hope you enjoyed it…